- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Explore Midtown
- Live Here
Dec 01, 2012
Detroit Institute of Arts
It's time for Reindeer Run!
Get ready for a rollicking romp around Midtown in this exhilarating scavenger hunt. Your team of four or more will decipher clues that will lead you to Noel Night destinations, where you'll retrieve list items from one of our reindeer. The first three teams to cross the finish line with all items will receive a jolly pack of prizes.
The reindeer round up begins at 5 p.m. and the starting jingle bells are at 5:30 p.m. sharp. Meet at the giant reindeer in front of the DIA!
Reindeer Run Rules
Be one of the first three teams across the finish line with the items from each clue location.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Meet at the giant reindeer on the NW lawn of the DIA to check-in and receive clue list.
- Upon starting jingle bells hurry to decipher each location clue.
- Travel to each location and present headcount card to verify all team members are present, then retrieve the location item from one of our reindeer. KEEP ALL LOCATION ITEMS! You must show them at the finish line with your headcount card.
- Once team has received all five location items, hurry to the finish line at Traffic Jam and Snug, 511 West Canfield St., Detroit.
- Snag a bonus prize: Spot Trudy the TechTown Reindeer and tweet a pic to @techtowndetroit #reindeerrun
- Teams must have four or more participants.
- Teams must stay together. Our reindeer will check your headcount card before giving you the location item.
- Teams must present all location items and the headcount card at the finish line.
- Reindeer Run is a timed event. Teams must complete the run and reach the finish line no later than 7 p.m. to be eligible for a prize.
Please join us for a festive after party at Traffic Jam and Snug, 511 West Canfield Street, Detroit. Appetizers and a drink ticket will be provided.